The all-new 2017 Hyundai Tucson redefines the Crossover Utility Vehicle. This compact CUV maximizes interior space and visibility.
- The 2.0 MPi gasoline engine is capable of a maximum 155 ps at 6,200 rpm and 19.6 kg?m torque at 4,000 rpm. 7speed Double clutch transmission (DCT) system with 1.6 TGDi offers a new dynamic driving experience with greater responsiveness and improved fuel efficiency.
- Displacement of 1,999 (cc) with acceleration (0 100 kph) of 10.6 (sec) and a braking distance (100 0 kph) of 42.8 (m). Sensors at the front and rear bumpers that assess the distance between the vehicle and obstacles and alert driver when necessary come in handy when parking in a tight space.
- The Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system is designed to secure you from any potential collisions ahead using hightech radar and camera sensors that keep you safe even when you're not looking.
- Protecting you from all angles, the Blind spot detection (BSD) constantly keeps an eye on the road using sensors to monitor any vehicles approaching blind spots from the side and rear end of your vehicle.
- Reliable Lane departure warning system (LDWS) alerts you if the vehicle drifts too close to the edge of the lane. Alerting you with clear audible sounds and visual graphics, it's hard not to be safe.
- Guiding your way even in the darkest places, static bending lights will enhance your safety at night, providing wider visibility before turning into a dark corner.
- Advance traction cornering control (ATCC) system is the nextgeneration in AWD traction systems which efficiently transfers torque to the wheels,maximizing their grip and bringing out the best of their cornering performance you can rely on.
- Saves on interior space and provides higher convenience to activating parking brake with a stateoftheart switch design.
- The 6 airbag system comprises dual front airbags, two side impact airbags at the front, and two curtain airbags running lengthways on both sides. An active headrest system considers the size and weight of the driver and passengers to move headrests in a way that minimizes the threat of injury. The tire pressure monitoring system intelligently indicates exactly which tire is low on air.
- Intuitive handsfree smart tailgate system automatically opens the tailgate when an individual holding the proximity smart key moves with the detection zone for 3 seconds or more. To ensure you extra safety, the alarm is sounded and the vehicle's hazard lights flash prior to the tailgate opening.
- Find your comfort in any position with the optional 8way adjustable passage seat and up to 8way adjustable power driver seat with the optional 2way power lumbar support. Every passenger can find their optimum seating position with the seat back tilting function by simply adjusting the lever within easy reach.
- Feel the crisp air with the cooling air ventilation system in highhumidity weather conditions or be wrapped by warmth with three levels of heating capability embedded into the front seats. Either way, allnew Tucson provides you with comfort all year round.
- The Auto Cruise Control system maintains a constant speed as set by the driver.
- The Cargo Screen functions as both a safety and convenience features by covering up messy cargo or other personal items.